Thursday, January 2, 2014

Custom leggings for Sanvi

As the new year begins .. I promise myself yet again to keep up my creative spirits. 
Whenever it comes to my baby's clothes I just get too choosy. Its not that there are not enough good looking and lovable pieces in the stores, I am just a confused creature. When there are too many pieces, I just get all confused. So sometimes I just create my own stuff. 
Here is a pair of leggings for Sanvi. I bought a pair of white ones and did a quick pattern print with a potato.
The first step is get a plain bottom for your baby and plan out your design.
Step 2 is put an under layer of newspaper so that the print do not blot to the other side.
Step 3 is to cut out a simple pattern in a paper and use a piece of potato to pint your desired colours.




repeat the same for the other leg as well and its done. Then just go crazy with dressing up your little one.



Isn't she dazzling? Well she seems to love them.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Adorable she is! :) Great post Mridu. :) Loved her Custom leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! loved the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you charu :) just trying to keep myself inspired

      Delete
  3. You have such a nice collection of Custom leggings leggings for sanvi, I'm very impressed of look your leggings collection. You will keep this job. Thanks for sharing your information with us.

    http://artofwhere.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James :) Love your site. Everything is so gorgeous.

      Delete